A Safe and Caring Space for Clients & Families
My purpose and blessing is to provide the physical, emotional and spiritual environment conducive to the richest experience possible for my individual clients as they face their final days, weeks or months on this plane. Dying well can require some work, and I have found that a neutral, peaceful, and protected space can greatly enhance its accomplishment, and also that allowing that time will often have a very positive effect on those who must be left behind.
I support my clients in a number of ways, the first of which is to provide a constant and continuous 24 hour a day presence as they personally require it, to assist with all needs and tasks as required, and to work closely with our local Home Health agency to schedule and facilitate their medical and other Hospice services. My home focuses on caring for only up to two people at any one time allowing particular and specific attention to them and their families. My home is welcoming and totally inclusive.
Dying is our last major activity here, and doing it well is important. I believe it should be done with great care and empathy, some dignity, and perhaps, some humor. My home is VSED and Act 39 supportive.
- Quiet, private, comfortable environment in my rural country home
- 24 hour supervision
- Continuous, personally tailored care
- Regular communication and coordination with Home Health and Hospice supports
- Home cooked foods prepared as requested
- Accompanied transportation provided for outings and appointments
- Comfortable Life Care suite, complete with kitchenette
- Sitting parlor and guest room available for family and friends to visit, rest and regroup as needed
- Every possible effort made to satisfy those needs and desires specific to the patient